AGAVA AntispamServant is a trainable filter featuring message content analysis. AntispamServant is characterised by high-speed and efficient operation with all e-mail clients, and does not require them to be specially adjusted.
AntispamServant is analysing the spam and non-spam message samples you provide, developing sorting algorithms on the basis of the user’s criteria and constantly updating the whitelist, which ensures almost 100% efficiency in identifying unwanted mail.
AntispamServant does not delete e-mails identified as spam messages but moves them to a separate folder. You can check the contents of the folder any time later instead of checking new received messages every minute.
The spam filter is devoid of the problems common for the majority of baesian filters. AntispamServant:
- applies a complex formula to deduce the summarized spam coefficient of the e-mail messages, thus preventing the problem of short-cut calculation;
- accounts for the human error factor in the course of the training process and provides opportunities for subsequent correction;
- is protected from over-training, as it is trying to classify e-mails before analysing them as samples;
- uses an HTML parser to prevent the influence of common HTML tags on e-mail classifications;
- identifies functional parts of speech and excludes them from calculation, so as not to degrade the quality of filtering;
- can successfully classify e-mails even on the basis of short headers containing 2-3 words only.
Other advantages of the program are that there are no restrictions on the number of mailboxes being filtered and that you can simultaneously use any other spam filters. AntispamServant supports POP3, IMAP and SMTP. This antispam program automatically identifies and supports SSL-connections.